Sunday, November 17, 2013

Brrrrr...

The clocks have gone back. My cycle home from work is now in the dark. The cycle to work soon will be too. The wood burning stove is repaying the investment. And Harris is reluctant to leave the house in the morning. It must be nearly winter.  Poor Harris feels the cold terribly with just a fine short haired coat to protect him from the elements. Horatio has his full blown double wool coat so he's just starting to feel a normal temperature again after the summer.

What are we to do with Harris? His skinny rain coat just doesn't cut it and his lovely hand knit snood doesn't come down over his coxis.

We've been eying up various models on other vizlas but I'm afraid I baulk at £84 for a quilted coat. Scott is adamant he can create one. I'm off to Barcelona today for a trade show. I can hardly wait to see the result...


3 comments:

WFT Nobby said...

Oh Harris, poor you, not having enough furs for an Edinburgh winter. But we feel sure that Scott can create something entirely amazing in the country gentledog line...
Toodle pip!
Bertie (and Gail).

How Sam Sees It said...

We sewed Monty a nice fleece pullover with a pattern we found off of the internet - it fits him nicely and I was able to cut it to fit him.

Monty and Harlow

YourSpecialDog said...

Nice to meet you Harry :) , you are welcome to join my blog , have a beautiful friday